History and museums
Congregation Beth Ora (translated from Hebrew as House of Light) is a synagogue serving the Orthodox Ashkenazi Jewish community in Saint-Laurent, Quebec, Canada.
Founded in 1953 by William Weiss as "The Jewish Congregation of Saint Laurent", the synagogue adopted its constitution in 1956, and construction was finalized in 1957. The name was later changed to Beth Ora in 1959.
The synagogue is a member of the Orthodox Union.