Bois-de-Liesse Nature Park
The Bois-de-Liesse Nature Park (French: Parc-nature du Bois-de-Liesse) is a large park on the northwestern part of the Island of Montreal in Quebec, Canada. It is located in the cities of Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Dorval and Montreal (boroughs of Ahuntsic-Cartierville, Pierrefonds-Roxboro and Saint-Laurent). Bertrand Brook runs through the park.
The park is named after the Côte-de-Liesse, a former municipality that existed in the area, before being divided into Dorval, Lachine and Saint-Laurent in 1957. The town was named for Liesse-Notre-Dame in France.
The park was established in 1984 and has an area of 158 hectares (390 acres). The reception center is located in Pitfield House, which was built between 1952 and 1954 according to plans by the architectural firm Archibald, Illsley and Templeton. It was acquired by the Montreal Urban Community in 1979.