History and museums
Bratsberg Church (Norwegian: Bratsberg kirke) is a parish church in the municipality of Trondheim in Sør-Trøndelag county, Norway. It is located in the Bratsberg area southeast of the city of Trondheim and east of Heimdal. The church is part of the Bratsberg parish in the Strinda deanery in the Diocese of Nidaros. The church was built in 1850 and was consecrated by the Bishop Hans Jørgen Darre.