History and museums
The Constanța Casino (Romanian: Cazinoul din Constanța) is a casino in Constanța, Romania, located at 2 Elisabeta Boulevard along the Black Sea. Considered a symbol of the city, it was built in Art Nouveau style according to the plans of Daniel Renard and inaugurated in August 1910. The last major repairs took place in 1986-1988, and the building is currently closed. It is listed as a historic monument by Romania's Ministry of Culture and Religious Affairs.