History and museums
The Dawulun Fort (Chinese: 大武崙砲台; pinyin: Dàwǔlún Pàotái) is a former fort on Mount Dawulun, Anle District, Keelung City, Taiwan.
The fort used to be a very important military base to safeguard the west side of Keelung Harbor. During the First Opium War in 1840 and Sino-French War in 1884, the court of Qing Dynasty sent military forces to guard the place.
The area consists of fort, chassis, mechanical belt and storage room. Walls are made of stones with arched windows.