Ferrari World Abu Dhabi (Arabic: عالم فيراري أبو ظبي) is an amusement park located on Yas Island in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. It is the first and only Ferrari-branded theme park and largest indoor theme park in the world. Formula Rossa, the world's fastest roller coaster, is also located here.
The foundation stone for the park was laid on 3 November 2007. It took three years to develop the park and it officially opened to the public on 4 November 2010. Ferrari World Abu Dhabi covers an area of 86,000 square metres.
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi was named the "Middle East's Leading Tourist Attraction" at the World Travel Awards™ 2015.
• Best Commercial, Office, Retail Future Development, Cityscape Abu Dhabi, 2010.
• Best International Leisure Development, International Property Award and Bloomberg, 2010.
• CIAT Open Award for Technical Excellence in Architectural Technology, The Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists (CIAT), 2010.
• Overall GCC Project of the Year 2010, MEP Middle East Awards, 2010.
• 2011 Brass Ring (Best new product, show production and entertainment displays and sets), IAAPA, 2011.
• Excellence in Live Design Award (ShowTex Middle East for Ferrari World Grand Opening), Live Design Magazine, 2011.
• Gold Winner designation for Best Permanent Exhibition, Event Design Award by Event Design Magazine, 2011.
• Hospitality & Leisure Project of the Year, Middle East Architect Awards 2011, 2011.
• Most Innovative Retail & Leisure Concept of the Year Award, Global Retail and Leisure International Awards, 2011.
• PALME award - Best A/V solution in a commercial development, PALME Middle East, 2011.
• PALME award - Best 3D projection of the year (Speed of magic), PALME Middle East, 2011.
• Project Excellence Award, IPMA – NL, 2011.
• Best Theme Park in the UAE, Hospitality India, 2013.
• Middle East's Leading Tourist Attraction 2015, World Travel Awards, 2015.