History and museums
Flåm Church (Norwegian: Flåm kyrkje) is a parish church in Aurland Municipality in Sogn og Fjordane county, Norway. It is located in the village of Flåm. The church is part of the Flåm parish in the Indre Sogn deanery in the Diocese of Bjørgvin. The brown, wooden church, which has about 160 seats, was built by master builder Magne Essen in 1670. The present church replaced an older stave church on the same site that was demolished in 1670.