History and museums
Gaupne Church (Norwegian: Gaupne kyrkje) is a parish church in Luster Municipality in Sogn og Fjordane county, Norway. It is located in the village of Gaupne. The church is part of the Gaupne parish in the Indre Sogn deanery in the Diocese of Bjørgvin. The yellow, wooden church, which has 230 seats, was built in 1907 to replace the Old Gaupne Church which was no longer usable as the main church for the parish. This church was consecrated on 29 August 1907. The architect Hans Jacob Sparre made the designs for the building.