History and museums
Havstein Church (Norwegian: Havstein kirke) is a parish church in the municipality of Trondheim in Sør-Trøndelag county, Norway. It is located in the Sverresborg area on the western side of the Nidelva river in the city of Trondheim. The church is part of the Havstein parish in the Byåsen deanery in the Diocese of Nidaros.
The small stone church was built in 1857. It was financed privately, and was originally a chapel that was part of the Strinda parish.