History and museums
Honningsvåg Church (Norwegian: Honningsvåg kirke) is a parish church in Nordkapp Municipality in Finnmark county, Norway. It is located in the town of Honningsvåg. The church is part of the Nordkapp parish in the Hammerfest deanery in the Diocese of Nord-Hålogaland. This is one of the few churches in Finnmark county that was not destroyed or burned during World War II. After World War II the church became home for the population whilst the remaining buildings were reconstructed. The church was built in 1885 and it seats about 220 people. The church was designed by the architect Jacob Wilhelm Nordan.