History and museums
Jøvik Chapel (Norwegian: Jøvik kapell) is a chapel in the municipality of Tromsø in Troms county, Norway. It is located in the village of Jøvik, along the Kjosen fjord, an arm off the main Ullsfjorden. The chapel is part of the Ullsfjord parish in the Tromsø arch-deanery in the Diocese of Nord-Hålogaland. The white, wooden chapel was built in 1920 and it seats about 100 people.