History and museums
Landegode Lighthouse (Norwegian: Landegode fyr) is a coastal lighthouse located in the municipality of Bodø in Nordland county, Norway. It is located on a small island just north of Landegode, about 18 kilometres (11 mi) north of the town of Bodø and about 18 kilometres (11 mi) southwest of Kjerringøy.
The lighthouse was built in 1902 and automated in 1988. The lighthouse was listed as a protected site in 1999. The red, round, iron tower is 29 metres (95 ft) tall and the light can be seen for about 17.8 nautical miles (33.0 km; 20.5 mi)