History and museums
Ljosheim Chapel (Norwegian: Ljosheim kapell) is a chapel in Stryn Municipality in Sogn og Fjordane county, Norway. It is located in the village of Mykløy at the southern end of the Oldedalen valley. The chapel is part of the Olden parish in the Nordfjord deanery in the Diocese of Bjørgvin. The white, stone chapel was built in 1924 as a bedehus or church building and it was consecrated as a chapel on 22 October 1935. The chapel seats about 100 people.