History and museums
Narvik Church (Norwegian: Narvik kirke) is the main parish church in the municipality of Narvik in Nordland county, Norway. It is located in the town of Narvik. The church is part of the Narvik parish in the Ofoten deanery in the Diocese of Sør-Hålogaland. The large stone church was built in 1925 by the architect Olaf Nordhagen. The church seats 700 people.