Old Olden Church
History and museums
Old Olden Church (Norwegian: Olden gamle kyrkje) is a historic parish church in Stryn Municipality in Sogn og Fjordane county, Norway. It is located in the village of Olden at the north end of the Oldedalen valley. The church is part of the Olden parish in the Nordfjord deanery in the Diocese of Bjørgvin. The white, wooden, cruciform church was built in 1759 and it was the only church in the Oldedalen valley until 1934 when the new Olden Church was completed. The church seats about 250 people.