History and museums
Olden Church (Norwegian: Olden kyrkje) is a parish church in Stryn Municipality in Sogn og Fjordane county, Norway. It is located in the village of Olden on the north end of the Oldedalen valley. The church is part of the Olden parish in the Nordfjord deanery in the Diocese of Bjørgvin. The red, wooden church was built in 1934 to replace the Old Olden Church as the main church for the parish. The church was designed by the architect Daniel J. Muri and it was consecrate on 19 December 1934 by the Bishop Andreas Fleischer. The church seats about 500 people.