History and museums
The Pantanassa Monastery (Greek: Μονή Παντανάσσης) is a monastery in Mystras, Greece. It was founded by a chief minister of the late Byzantine Despotate of the Morea, John Frankopoulos, and was dedicated in September 1428. It is the only monastery on the site still permanently inhabited. Today it is inhabited by nuns providing hospitality. Its "beautifully ornate stone-carved façade" is of architectural note.