History and museums
The Pengjia Lighthouse (Chinese: 彭佳嶼燈塔; pinyin: Péngjiā Yǔ Dēngtǎ) is a lighthouse in Pengjia Islet, Zhongzheng District, Keelung, Taiwan.
The first phase construction of the lighthouse started in 1906 and completed in 1908. It started its service on 20 September 1909. In December 2015, the lighthouse was designated as a historic site by the Keelung City Government.
The lighthouse was designed with brick and tubular structure and equipped with incandescent oil lamp standing at 26.2 meters high. The lighthouse is currently manned by five workers.