Pinacoteca di Bari
History and museums
The Pinacoteca di Bari or Painting Gallery of Bari is a public gallery of paintings and museum of artworks in the city of Bari, Italy.
The gallery was founded July 12, 1928 and initially accommodated at the Palace of Government. In 1936 it moved to the Palace of Province, along the sea boulevard in Bari, where it now stands. The Pinacoteca was named in honor of the painter Corrado Giaquinto.