History and museums
The Basilica of St. Lawrence the Martyr is the cathedral of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Trapani and is located in Trapani, Sicily, Italy.
The church was built at the behest of Alfonso the Magnanimous in 1421 and was elevated to a parish in the second half of the fifteenth century. Over the following centuries, the building was modified several times and its current appearance dates from the restoration of the eighteenth century by the architect Giovanni Biagio Amico.
Media related to Trapani Cathedral at Wikimedia Commons